The ANIMALS fabric in reproduction fur is designed for any type of interior. We remind you that it is not suitable for use outdoors.
• We recommend that you shake your plaid regularly to remove dust and air. You can also remove dust by using a vacuum cleaner equipped with a specially designed nozzle, preferably with a soft brush.
(Avoid using the vacuum cleaner at full power).
• In case of small stain, and to avoid washing it thoroughly, you can clean with liquid soap and some water. The fabric is also machine-washable.
• To restore volume after drying, you can brush gently in the direction of the hair.
• Be aware that it is normal for the reproduction fur to lose some hair.
• A small tip to remove odour: sprinkle freely with baking soda and leave to rest overnight before vacuuming.
We strongly advise you to follow the washing instructions below in order to preserve the softness of your plaid.
• Machine washable (moderate process) at a maximum temperature of 30 ° C.
• Hang out to dry without wringing.
• Do not use bleach.
• The use of the dryer is strongly discouraged.
• Do not iron.
• Dry cleaning at a moderate cycle (all solvents except trichlorethylene).